1. If you submit an order on-line with us, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction - such as your name, address, and credit card number.Software: Demo Version
Absolutely no personal information is required to download and try out demo software. Additionally, demo software will never send ANY information to us or any of our servers.
Software: Registered Version
If you choose to purchase our software, some personal information is required to complete the purchase. Information like your name/company, address, and billing information like your credit card number is collected. Your billing information is only used to complete the sale, and is NOT stored in any database. All methods of purchase are ssl encrypted and detailed information can be obtained from the website at time of purchase. Your personal information is securely stored, and is never given out to anyone, or used by us for anything other than a purchase.
How we use the information we gather and track
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
2. To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
3. To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you;
4. To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
5. To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
6. To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
With whom we may share your information
Alyuda retains the services of outside contractors to provide services for us. They may be used to ship products, provide technical support, or handle order processing. We require that these contractors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors use personal information only on behalf of Alyuda.
Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Alyuda to disclose your personal information to government officials or otherwise as required by our legal obligations.
Alyuda provides a number of ways for you to ‘opt-out’ of receiving additional information from us or having us provide your personal information to our partners. We may offer you these choices at the time you give us your information.
If you are on a Alyuda web page that requires personal information but does not offer communication choices, or would like to change your preferences for information that you have previously provided, please use contact information at the bottom of this statement.
If you are registering a version of a product that does not provide you the capability to indicate your communication preferences, please complete use contact information at the bottom of this statement.
If you do not wish to continue receiving our e-mail newsletters
you can opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to
the unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
We make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to update
or correct your personal information. If you believe that Alyuda
does not have your current personal information, you can use contact
information at the bottom of this statement.
While our Web servers may automatically log your IP address, this
information does not identify you and you remain anonymous.